Greetings for the day! I hope you are doing great & sorry for late reply.
Here is your answer.
In hair transplant, there is no hard and fast minimum age but is considered that you should not do hair transplant before age of 25 because the hair loss is not stabilised and you can lose more hair over the period of time and you may require undergoing further
procedures to cover those areas and as baldness is the progressive process. You need to consider your limited donor area, also before going for hair transplant.
But, in certain exceptional cases, you can do hair transplant before the age of 25 like-
- If the person has advanced baldness is stabilised.
- If the balding process is affecting the person with his mental health.
- And, if the person has advanced baldness before 25.
In these cases, you can undergo hair transplant, but you need to be very conservative in your approach, not to over do in hairline designing and planning of hair transplant considering that patient can lose more hairs in the near future. If you are thinking of hair transplant then you must research and gather as much as information about hair transplant.
Here are the two important resources I would like to share with you.
1. A must watch Video guide on Hair transplant. It covers all important aspects of Hair Transplant.
2. Is hair transplant right choice for me?
I hope this helps your query. Still, if you need any help, you can contact my assistant on +91-9317505050. Or write me on the same mail.