Female Hair Loss
Does minoxidil work on bald spots
- 2% minoxidil used mostly by women and men also.
- 5% minoxidil for men only.
- 10% minoxidil for men only.
Minoxidil will work if there are hairs roots present in your scalp. Completely on the bald area, this medication is of no use. If no hairs only present then minoxidil will not able to convert the hairs into telogen phase.Let’s remember few tips about minoxidil before using it:
- With dermatologist concern only use these medications.
- Don’t just follow the internet and use it.
- Not for all type of hair loss.
- Mild side effects can be seen, such as blurred vision, swelling in feet’s and hands, chest pain, fainting.
- Some uncommon side effects like acne on the application area, burning scalp, facial hairs, swelling of the face.
- Once started using should continue till you think your hairs are important for you.
- When stopped hair loss can continue.
- It helps in increasing the blood circulation on the hair follicle area.
- It converts the resting phase hairs into the growing phase hairs and stimulates the growth.
- It stimulates all the hair follicles.
Let’s talk about the biggest question which is present in everyone’s mind as for why they experience hair loss after application of minoxidil. So it’s better to discuss in points:
- Minoxidil works well in 20’s men.
- It works well in the initial period of hair loss.
- Shedding is seen as telogen hairs converted into anagen hairs.
- The weak and pale hairs fall own, which is of not beneficial (called shedding hair loss).
- The new hairs grow back in the same place.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan