Female Hair Loss
How to stop hair loss in teenage girl?
Last few years I have experienced hair loss in teenage girls and due to which is affecting their self-confidence. Teenage hair loss in girls is a very serious problem everywhere. A lot of teenage girls are suffering from the problem of hair loss with there lifestyles. There are many factors which are also the reasons for hair loss problem. Today I will try to give you some insights on how to stop hair loss in teenage girls.
Causes of hair loss in teenage girls
Let’s check the reasons for hair loss so that you can be benefited.
- You get hair loss in teenage, the most important cause is due to a nutritional deficiency.
- Another important cause of hair loss is genetically determined or dependant on hormones. It is important to understand whether your problem is due to nutritional causes or any other physiological cause.
- It can also be a genetic cause or a hormonal issue, especially PCOD, PCOS.
- When there is hypothyroidism, hair loss occurs quite frequently. All of these issues can be controlled with medication thus stopping the hair loss will be possible.
- Lack of sufficient sleep due to heavy study load and exam load can also result in teenage hair loss.
Hair loss diet for teenage girls
Let’s know how a teenage girl can have a balanced diet to avoid hair loss.
- When it comes to nutritional deficiency, mainly having good foods which contain a good amount of vitamins and minerals, proteins, omega 3 fatty acids, etc are good for your hair. There are also supplements if require to cure severe anemia or any other vitamin deficiency can be consumed, but make sure you consult a nutritionist or a dietician for better help for your hair.
- If nutrition is the main cause, then altering the diet becomes the main treatment for teenage girls. Having foods like a good amount of protein-rich foods like pulses, eggs, white meat, soy products, toned milk tofu, paneer etc. Vitamin A, C, D and folic acid is good for hair loss. Along with some supporting measures, you can control your hair loss.
- If we know the underlying problem, we can go ahead with dietary changes to make up for the deficiency of B12, B3 as well as protein. Along with dietary changes you need to keep yourself active and follow some home remedies for better hair loss control.
5 Best foods for hair growth
Let’s check the list of foods which can help us in hair growth and can control hair loss.
- Eggs: It is having a good amount of protein and biotin so it promotes hair growth. Biotin is good in producing hair protein which is known as keratin.
- Spinach: It is one of the healthy leafy vegetables we know and is completely packed with vitamin A, C, folate, iron. So don’t forget to add this in your diet.
- Avocados: It is rich in essential fatty acids and also rich in vitamin C and helps in promoting hair growth.
- Soybeans: High in proteins and helps in promoting hair growth. Adding in your diet helps you in protecting your hairs.
- Flax seeds: Do you know it is also rich in vitamin E, selenium, zinc and omega 3 fatty acids. Adding 1 spoon of flax seeds on your diet is good in increasing your hair growth.
Watch this video to know more information and tips on how to control hair loss.
If dietary changes and home remedies do not work, then it is important to consult a dermatologist. It is very important to protect your hair and control your hair fall. Teenage hair loss in girls is seen a lot, so the initial stage onwards tries to take care of your hair problem. Hairs are very important in giving a complete look and make you younger. We also have started with video consultation for outside Maharashtra patients. If you are interested you can contact us at +91-7888 091 119, we will be happy to help you out. Do share with your friends and family members if you think this article is helpful for you.
Thank you for reading!
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan