Female Hair Loss
Female Hair Loss: hair loss in women, causes and treatment. Now a days, hair loss and thinning in women is common. Some time due to genetics or certain medical reasons like thyroid etc. Hair loss in women is observed. The question of what can cause hair loss in women attributes to many factors ranging from simple nutritional deficiencies, hormonal changes or stress….
How to use dermaroller with minoxidil for hair loss
Dermaroller is the treatment which is helpful in both skin and hair related problems. Dermaroller is having a miniature of 100 needles which helps in puncturing hair follicles and which helps in enhancing good hair growth and gives good blood circulation to the scalp as well. Dermaroller can be used at home also, but with proper guidance of a dermatologist.
Let’s talk about 5 benefits of using dermaroller for hair loss:
- Easy to use at home.
- Controls hair fall and promotes new hair regrowth.
- Good blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Helps in the natural regeneration process.
- Both men and women will get equal benefits.
Points how to use dermaroller at home:
- Use 0.25 mm to 0.5 mm derma roller.
- Gentle way just rubs the roller in your scalp.
- Make sure blood doesn’t come out in the scalp.
- After using derma roller clean with hot water and store it or next use.
- One derma roller can be used for 3 months.
- Make sure you use a separate roller for skin and hair.
Minoxidil is a topical application, this medication works well for pattern baldness, androgenic alopecia, hair thinning, but it’s seen that most patients use this medication over the counter for hair loss, without knowing their hair conditions. After using this medication for a few months, they start with hair fall and because of which they think this medication is not working for them. But the case is different, due to minoxidil usages after some time shedding period starts, during this period the weak and dead hairs fall down and then again new hairs will grow back. It’s important to know minoxidil should be used till you think your hairs are important for you.
Minoxidil is having 3 variants like:
- Minoxidil 2 % is mostly used for women
- Minoxidil 5 % is used for men and in some women as well
- Minoxidil 10% is used only for men.
It’s very important to know what to use this medication with dermatologist concern only and this works well with finasteride oral medication. There are so many brands of minoxidil available in the market, according to your dermatologist prescription use it accordingly.
For controlling hair loss and to get good hair regrowth minoxidil and derma roller works well, so using these both combinations can be done at home, under dermatologist concern only.
Let’s talk about the ways to use minoxidil and derma roller together:
- You can first apply minoxidil topical application on the scalp and then immediately use derma roller so that the absorption will be a much better way.
- Using derma roller on the scalp and then using minoxidil, which will give you same results.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan