Female Hair Loss
Female Hair Loss: hair loss in women, causes and treatment. Now a days, hair loss and thinning in women is common. Some time due to genetics or certain medical reasons like thyroid etc. Hair loss in women is observed. The question of what can cause hair loss in women attributes to many factors ranging from simple nutritional deficiencies, hormonal changes or stress….
What is the cost of prp hair treatment
PRP is called as platelets rich plasma, where we take 10 ml to 40 ml of blood from a patients body(it varies from clinic to clinic) and then the extracted blood is centrifuged for 20 to 25 mins and then the plasma is ready to be extracted. The concentrated plasma is rich in growth factors then through multiple microinjections, we puncture into the scalp. This is one of the best treatment for hair loss and hair thinning. PRP treatment is to increase the blood circulation and to increase blood flow in the scalp.
PRP is not only used for hair treatment but also use for skin rejuvenation treatment as well even it has multiple uses in treating chronic tendon problems such as tennis elbow, muscle sprain, sports injuries etc. PRP is one of the best supportive treatment for before and after hair transplant treatment.
Side effects of PRP:
- This treatment is completely safe to use, as its own blood and so it doesn’t show any allergic reactions.
- But due to multiple injections, the respective area gets reddish in colour and swollen up due to blood circulations.
How long does PRP last for hair loss:
- PRP treatment can be done after every 21 days or once a month, with a minimum of 6 to 8 no of sittings as per doctor’s advice.
PRP results for hair loss
- PRP treatment gives a good result for controlling hair loss but it’s not seen in all cases but with multiple sessions, it’s seen new hair roots.
- PRP improves hair roots and gives strengths to new hair growth. PRP and derma roller together also gives an excellent result in controlling hair fall and strengthen the hair roots.
PRP for hair transplant
- PRP is an excellent treatment with the combination with a hair transplant.
- Before and after hair transplant when PRP is done, which helps to strengthen the other hair roots and even transplanted hairs get lots of blood circulation, which promotes good hair condition.
Cost Of PRP treatment
- Cost of this treatment varies from clinic to clinic, due to lots of factors like infrastructure, the doctor doing the procedure, the area of the scalp to be treated etc.
- Generally, its seen the cost ranges from amount 2000rs to 20,000 rs.
I have given you complete information about the PRP treatment and its cost so that it will be more helpful to you to understand the treatment completely and the cost factor.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan