Female Hair Loss
What is the cost of prp hair treatment
- This treatment is completely safe to use, as its own blood and so it doesn’t show any allergic reactions.
- But due to multiple injections, the respective area gets reddish in color and swollen up due to blood circulations.
- PRP treatment can be done after every 21 days or once a month, with a minimum of 6 to 8 no of sittings as per doctor’s advice.
- PRP treatment gives a good result for controlling hair loss but it’s not seen in all cases but with multiple sessions, it’s seen new hair roots.
- PRP improves hair roots and gives strengths to new hair growth. PRP and derma roller together also gives an excellent result in controlling hair fall and strengthen the hair roots.
PRP for hair transplant
- PRP is an excellent treatment with the combination with a hair transplant.
- Before and after hair transplant when PRP is done, which helps to strengthen the other hair roots and even transplanted hairs get lots of blood circulation, which promotes good hair condition.
- Cost of this treatment varies from clinic to clinic, due to lots of factors like infrastructure, the doctor doing the procedure, the area of the scalp to be treated etc.
- Generally, its seen the cost ranges from amount 2000rs to 20,000 rs.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan