Female Hair Loss
What is the best natural remedies for hair loss?
You are experiencing hair loss suddenly and don’t know what you need to do. During the initial period if you see hair loss then you can start with natural remedies for hair loss. There are many natural remedies which can help you in controlling your hair loss. Hair loss is one of the common condition seen in patients. Hair loss is related to many health conditions like Thyroid, PCOD, deficiencies etc. But there are no scientific proofs behind the clinical efficiency of any remedies.
Natural hair growth tips
Let’s check the points which can help you out for natural hair growth.
- Oils: Lavender oil, tea tree oil, amla oil, bhringraj oil, coconut oil, rosemary oil, castor oil are good for hair growth. You can massage a few drops of oil into your scalp which will stimulate your hair growth.
- Vitamins & minerals: Such as Biotin, products rich in Vitamin C, B complex- B12 & B5 7 Iron-rich fruits & food. The best fruit sources are blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, strawberries and sweet potatoes etc.
- Fenugreek (Methi) seeds: Fenugreek seeds or popularly known as methi seeds are rich in protein & nicotinic which promotes hair growth. Also, an abundance of Lecithin helps in keeping hair well-nourished & scalp cool & prevents you from dandruff & dry hair.
- Sesame seeds: Start your breakfast every day with a handful of sesame seeds which are a great source of magnesium & calcium. Magnesium & calcium boosts your hair growth by reaching hair follicles & prevents hair loss.
- Ashwagandha: It’s an antioxidant herb & has hormone balancing effects that reduce hair fall. It also increases blood circulation to the scalp which strengthens your hair. It cleans up your system & gets rid of all toxins.
- Banyan Tree: Banyan tree root is helpful in making your hair lustrous & beautiful. I will explain to you how to use a banyan tree root for your hair regrowth. Take a small part of the root of banyan tree & mix it with lemon juice. You can apply on your hair roots to avoid hair loss. It reduces hair fall & strengthens hair follicles also.
- Protein in the diet: Your hair strand is basically made up of Protein. Your body requires protein for daily activities. When you don’t consume enough protein then your body starts conserving protein to use it for essential activities. Lack of protein makes your hair brittle & dry. Hence, it is necessary to maintain the necessary amount of protein in your diet.
Tips to control hair loss
Let’s check the points to get good results to control hair loss.
- Try to keep your stress level low, which will help you in controlling hair loss.
- Avoid wigs hairpieces, light hair bands as they can damage hair follicles
- Consider taking vitamins, Vitamins A & B
- Boil potatoes & rosemary in water– strain the liquid & use it daily as a hair rinse.
- Try Hair Loss Medications: Try Saw Palmetto, Finasteride or Minoxidil etc. But before that don’t forget to take the advice of your dermatologist.
Watch this video which can also help you to understand the nutrients required for hair growth.
Home remedies for hair fall
Let’s check the home remedies which can be beneficial for hair fall.
- Eggs + Olive oil (2 Tsp) + Honey (1 tsp ): Mix them together & apply them on your scalp. Cover your head with shower cap & wait for 30mins wash with lukewarm water & mild shampoo.
- Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Try to keep the juice on the scalp overnight & wash out in the morning.
- Fenugreek seeds: Take some water & make a paste of methi in water. The amount of paste you need depends on the length of your hair. Take some methi & roast them after that grind them well and finally apply it on the scalp.
- Never brush wet hair which can break your hair as well.
- Avoid rubbing your hair with a dry towel.
I hope I have given you good information about natural remedies for hair loss. If you feel this blog is useful for you then do share with your friends and for more in formations you can also comment on us. Feel free to call us +91-7888 091 119 we will be happy to help you out.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan