Female Hair Loss
Is PRP hair treatment permanent for Hair Loss
- It is made up from a patient’s blood and the plasma is extracted and use then injected into the scalp.
- It’s mostly taken 30 to 40 ml of blood.
- It’s not a US FDA approved treatment, but one of the most comment treatment followed by a dermatologist.
- It is one of the safe treatments done and helps in giving results if done an initial period of hair loss.
- It works well, more for athletics and person who does regular exercise.
If we are only talking about PRP being the permanent solution then I will say not its cure your baldness. As I said the above maintain treatments also required to give you excellent and good results. There are lots of talks about PRP and lots of scientific talks as well.
PRP last for how long: When we talk about this, then depending on our hair condition only your dermatologist will say you the no of treatments will be required. Normally 3 to 8 no of sessions is required. This treatments really work if done after hair transplant treatment to restore the remaining hairs. It works well for controlling hair loss process. I hope this information’s will be helpful for you, to know more you can visit our website: www.hairmdindia.com or can call us at +91-7888091119, we are there to help you out.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan