Male Hair Loss
Does smoking cause hair loss
Our hairs give us 80% of our looks and give our confident as gives us good personality to face the world. Hair fall is rapidly increasing day by day in all the countries and cities. Smoking is one of the most important reasons which triggers hair loss. 38% of the population is suffering from hair loss drastically.
Let’s talk a few points about smoking and hair loss:
- Smoking is really bad for health and causes lots of damages to our skin, hairs, heart, and lungs also. Due to which nicotine and carbon monoxide chemicals, through bloodstream they reach our lungs and which restricted with oxygen level also.
- Smoking causes our vital organs like kidneys, brain, heart etc also get tend to get less blood circulation and which affect the body functions also.
- Poor blood flow is also one of the biggest reasons for hair fall.
- Smoking reduces the nutritional values of the food and due to which our hairs tend to become pale and weak and they fall off before the reach telogen phase. Smoking fastens the telogen phase in our body.
- Due to the smoking hair follicle, DNA gets affected, it’s seen in recent studies.
- Premature aging of hairs also seen because of smoking.
- Our body immune system is also affected due to smoking.
- Due to lack of immune system your scalp might get affected with bacterial and fungal infection.
Due to smoking our health goes for a toss and which starts affecting our other parts of our body and makes our body to shrink and aggravates the aging process also. To avoid this one must quit smoking and do some healthy dietary and lifestyle modifications.
For more queries, you can call us at +91-7888091119, and we will be happy to help you out.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan