Female Hair Loss
Female Hair Loss: hair loss in women, causes and treatment. Now a days, hair loss and thinning in women is common. Some time due to genetics or certain medical reasons like thyroid etc. Hair loss in women is observed. The question of what can cause hair loss in women attributes to many factors ranging from simple nutritional deficiencies, hormonal changes or stress….
Home remedies for healthy hair
Who doesn’t dream of having healthy and good hairs? In nowadays life hair is considered the biggest asset. Hair changes a person’s personality and gives a good confidence in one’s life. Having healthy hair needs lots of efforts and dedications. The life cycle of your hair is having 3 phases like the anagen phase (growing period), catagen phase (intermediate period) and telogen phase (resting or shedding period). Generally, a hair grows half an inch a month. Each new hair which grows has approx 6 to 7 years of their life cycle then following the other two phases before following down.
Let’s talk about 5 important points to keep your hairs healthy:
- Having a good and balanced food and including omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein-rich foods, vitamins and minerals etc.
- Having a stress free life.
- Including fenugreek seeds and vitamin c in your diet.
- Practicing balayam everyday is a good habit.
- Drinking sufficient amount of water of 2 to 3 liters every day.
Do’s to practice to keep your hairs healthy:
- Pampering your hairs with good shampoo and conditions.
- It’s always important to cut your split ends outs.
- You should know your hair type to take care of your hair properly.
- Regular oiling is also helped in keeping your hairs in good condition.
- Using a gentle brush to avoid from breakage of hairs.
- Deep conditioning is also a good practice.
Dont’s to avoid keeping your hairs healthy:
- Regular doing blow dry is not good for hair.
- Avoid doing a ponytail, as it might break your hairs.
- Avoid using harsh hair products on your hairs.
- U V rays are not good for hair in more amounts.
- Swimming pool water is not good for your hairs.
Following all these practices regularly and with dedication, then you will surely get strong and healthy hairs. Few clinical treatments are done to keep your hairs strong:
- PRP: this treatment was done once a month will help you to provide good blood circulations to your hairs, and which then enhance in providing good hair growth.
- Derma roller also an all-time treatment in a clinic or at home, which helps to nourish your present hairs and give hair follicles.
- Micro-needling is also helped in puncturing the hair roots and then those hair roots encourage in producing strong new hair.
It’s very important to have good and healthy hairs, so doing a proper check up with a dermatologist and knowing about your hairs in details will help you in having strong hairs always.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan