Female Hair Loss
Home remedies for healthy hair
- Having good and balanced food and including omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein-rich foods, vitamins and minerals etc.
- Having a stress free life.
- Including fenugreek seeds and vitamin c in your diet.
- Practicing balayam everyday is a good habit.
- Drinking sufficient amount of water of 2 to 3 liters every day.
- Pampering your hairs with good shampoo and conditions.
- It’s always important to cut your split ends outs.
- You should know your hair type to take care of your hair properly.
- Regular oiling is also helped in keeping your hairs in good condition.
- Using a gentle brush to avoid breakage of hairs.
- Deep conditioning is also a good practice.
- Regular doing blow dry is not good for hair.
- Avoid doing a ponytail, as it might break your hairs.
- Avoid using harsh hair products on your hairs.
- U V rays are not good for hair in more amounts.
- Swimming pool water is not good for your hairs.
Following all these practices regularly and with dedication, then you will surely get strong and healthy hairs. Few clinical treatments are done to keep your hairs strong:
- PRP: this treatment was done once a month will help you to provide good blood circulations to your hairs, and which then enhance in providing good hair growth.
- Derma roller also an all-time treatment in a clinic or at home, which helps to nourish your present hairs and give hair follicles.
- Micro-needling is also helped in puncturing the hair roots and then those hair roots encourage in producing strong new hair.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan