Female Hair Loss
Home remedies for healthy hair
Are you confused and stressed out with your hair fall problem? Frustrated about it and so looking for some home remedies for healthy hair on the internet? Don’t worry, I’m Dr. Dhananjay Chavan Hair transplant surgeon, can help you out with your problem. Like you, many others also have the same query. In today’s lifestyle, we all dream of having healthy and good hairs? We consider having hairs is the biggest asset. It changes a person’s personality and boosts confidence. I also believe having beautiful healthy hair needs lots of efforts and dedications.
Well, to know about your hair, you also should know about the life cycle of the hair? It is having 3 phases like the anagen phase (growing period), catagen phase (intermediate period) and telogen phase (resting or shedding period). Generally, a hair grows half an inch in a month. Each new hair which grows has approx 6 to 7 years of their life cycle, then the hair pass to the other two phases, before shedding down.
How to get healthy hair?
Let’s check the important points to keep your hairs healthy:
- You need to have every day a good amount of sleep like 7 to 8 hours.
- Try keeping stress free life.
- Practice Balayam every day, it is a good habit and results in keeping healthy hairs.
- You need to have a sufficient amount of water like 2 to 3 liters every day, to keep your hairs hydrated.
- Regular oiling is also very good for hairs. It helps you to keep hairs in good condition.
- You should also know your hair type to take care of your hair properly.
What foods to eat for healthy hairs?
Let’s keep these points in our mind, which will help us to include in our diet.
- You need to have balanced food. You should include in your diet like – omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein-rich foods, vitamins and minerals etc.
- Include fenugreek seeds and vitamin C in your diet is good for having healthy hairs. Have lemon water, oranges, kiwi etc for having beautiful hair.
- Vitamin A helps in faster hair growth, so include carrot, cod liver oil, spinach in your diet. Even you can have carrot juice every day.
- Don’t forget to include protein-rich foods like eggs, chicken, tofu, soy, fish, milk, paneer etc in your diet. These are very essential for hairs.
- Vitamin E improves blood circulation on our scalp so having avocado in your diet is really good.
Watch this video, so you will understand it much better.
How to get beautiful hair: Home remedies
Let’s check these points so that we can follow these at our home to get beautiful hair:
- You can use a hot oil treatment for your hairs, to make it more silky and beautiful.
- You can pamper your hairs with good shampoo and conditioners.
- It’s always important to cut your split ends outs to avoid so that you can keep your hair healthy hair.
- Even you can use lemon on your hair, it contains vitamin C, which is very good for your hairs.
- Always use a gentle brush to avoid breakage of hairs.
- Deep conditioning with egg yolk is also a good practice, don’t stop using it.
Tips for healthy hair home remedies
- Do you know that swimming pool water is not good for your hairs? Try to keep your hairs covered when you are in the swimming pool.
- Regular blow dry is not good for hair.
- You need to avoid doing a ponytail, as it might break your hairs.
- Stop using harsh hair products on your hairs, it can damage your hairs.
- UV rays are not good for hair in more amounts.
If you continue to follow these practices regularly with dedication, then you can surely get strong and healthy hairs. Few clinical treatments are also done to keep your hair healthy.
How to get healthy hair again
To get strong and healthy hair, you need to follow home remedies and along with some medical treatments also. You need to consult dermatologist also for complete guidance. I will suggest some clinical treatment for your benefits.
Check the clinical treatment for getting healthy hair:
- PRP Treatment: This treatment can be done once a month. It helps you to provide good blood circulations to your hairs, and it enhances in providing good hair growth.
- Derma roller: This treatment can be done in a clinic or at home, which helps you to nourish your present hairs and protect hair follicles.
- Micro-needling: It also helped in puncturing the hair roots and then those hair roots encourage in producing strong new hair.
I have tried giving you all the information’s about home remedies for healthy hair. Kindly do comment and share this article with your friends, if you think it is helpful. I hope you keep these points in your mind to get healthy hair. For more information, you can call us on +91-7888 091 119, our support team will be delighted to solve your queries. For your betterment, we have also started with a video consultation with our expert doctors.
Thank you for your precious time you gave in reading this article.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan