Male Hair Loss
How to prevent dandruff
Let’s talk about the causes of dandruff:
- Dry scalp: If you have dry scalp, then there are lots of chances to get dandruff.
- Oil-secreting in scalp: If oil is more on the scalp, then also it can cause dandruff.
- Wrong hair products: If your products don’t suit your scalp which also can cause dandruff.
Let’s discuss some of the home remedies to cure Dandruff:
- Using coconut oil and lime also helps.
- Fenugreek seed pack on your scalp also helps in reducing dandruff.
- Application of henna also works.
- Multani mitti pack also helps.
These are a few ways in which we might get help in a few cases.
Treatments for Dandruff:
- Use can use start with non medicated shampoo, and massage well on your scalp, and wash it thoroughly, you need to do these very frequently, if it works better then you can continue.
- Medicated shampoo can be used, but make sure when you are using it, check for ketoconazole, salicylic acid, selenium sulfide containing shampoo.
- In case you don’t get still result then meet a dermatologist and your doctor might give you corticosteroid lotion or shampoo to apply.
Dandruff can be seen in newborn babies to any adults. A mostly newborn baby might get dandruff which is called a cradle cap. It is yellow, patchy, greasy and dry skin. It might happen due to excessive oil production on the scalp.this will go off own in few months itself or sometimes a mild shampoo is also prescribed by the dermatologist.
I hope the points I have given you might help you in solving your problem and you will get a good and dandruff scalp
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan