Hair transplant without shaving recipient area on the scalp HairMD Pune
How to get a hair transplant without shaving your head?
Hair transplant is not a complex surgery, but it is a surgery at the end of the day. A normal procedure involves shaving of the head and then implanting the grafts. For some people shaving off their hair and staying bald for a period may not be a huge problem but it could be an issue for females suffering from hair loss and premature baldness. However, there is a way this can be resolved.
It usually involves extraction of single individual units from the back of the head and plantation of them on the bald area. This does involve shaving the back side of your hair for the extraction process. To combat this problem, the doctors have developed a new procedure known as U-FUE. This method ensures that you don’t have to shave for hair transplantation. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a technique which is shaved any part of your head for the surgery.
Watch what our hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Shivanee has to say about the criteria for Unshaven hair transplant.
Unshaven Follicular Unit Extraction (U-FUE)
- Unshaven FUE transplant requires your surgeon to be a master of his craft. The process starts with surgeon choosing the healthiest hair to extract; once it’s done, the strand is cut off leaving only the grafts to be implanted.
- Then grafts implanted in such a way that they easily blend in with the other non-grafted follicles. Although you wouldn’t have to shave, you may get a not-so-noticeable trim at the back of your head. This is a very tedious procedure and only 500 grafts can be extracted per session instead of the normal 2000-3000, hence you have to dig into your pockets a bit more for this.
- This method is usually preferred by someone who works in the representative industry which requires a well maintained aesthetic appearance.
- Both older and younger females suffering from massive hair loss and baldness can also opt for this treatment.
- The best thing about this is that no one would be able to notice your transplant and you can resume your normal life just after few days of rest.
- This is an expensive treatment, but the entire process is worth every penny.
Don’t wait any longer you won’t get a better chance than this!
” Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body “
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan