How to prevent hair fall for male?
How to prevent hair fall?
Owing to the theories of pseudoscience we always get confused about the truth behind the study. An age where members of the male gender are putting a lot of inputs to get an aesthetic and appealing body outlook. So what is right and what is wrong with your hair or to save your hair. Male hair loss has rapidly increased in today’s life. Every man suffering from hair loss will definitely think, how to prevent hair fall for male. Let’s try to more about it.
Types of Hair Thinning
Let’s try to know your type what is your type?
- Mild thinning:- It is one of the types of hair thinning. It is not very alarming or much visible. And can be countered over by swift and with timely action.
- Moderate thinning:- It involves particular areas of your scalp, going completely bald and loss of a fair chance of regrowing hair in that area.
- Heavy thinning:- In this type of thinning, it involves a huge amount of thinning. Which also requires imperative measures to handle it.
- Complete baldness:- Don’t worry there have been a lot of improvements in medical science. Definitely, we have different solutions to your baldness like a hair transplant
Causes of hair loss in Men
One of the major reasons for hair loss is that as soon as you surpass the boundary of puberty your hair follicles surpass that safety zone. And continue being in the danger zone calling for your attention. If you value our hair follicles and how you are built that is to talk about the genetic machinery of your body. Causes of hair loss in men generally range from heredity (family history), genetics, hormones, medications, supplements, stressful event, etc.
Apart from these causes, consistent exposure to pollution, poor handling of hair and taking in of certain drugs could be the reasons motivating hair loss.
How to take care of hair?
Along with your health, you should try to keep your hair healthy. Let’s see how you can cater to hair needs to avert their loss
- Wash your hair daily with a mild shampoo, which will prevent any chances of infection or even dandruff.
- Try to have your meal with high vitamin additions and proteins to increase your hair growth. Vitamin A, B, and E are a must for hair growth.
- Avoid brushing or combing your wet hair as it increases the chances of hair breakage.
- Increase your water intake to gain healthy hair.
- Try to stop your smoking and drinking habits as well as regularly take a break from your stressful hours of work.
- Limit your use of drying, heating and styling your hair as it damages the hair in the long run.
- Meditation and ordinary exercise would also help you to control the hair fall.
- Certain US FDA drugs like minoxidil and finasteride can also be used to increase hair growth. But you should take it only with the advice of a doctor.
In case of complete loss of hair do not fear as we have advanced with science hair transplant procedure is within your reach.
All the above care nurtures your scalp and enhances your hair growth. While few of them have the additional benefits of the antibacterial or even antifungal regimen. So follow these steps, use your inputs to your best and certainly stay relaxed, and no one would be any better!
I hope I have tried giving you all the information needed to know about how to prevent hair fall for male. To know more you can call our representative on 7888091119, we will be happy to guide you in a better and correct way.
” Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body “
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan