Let’s check the symptoms of getting hair loss and how to solve the problem:
- Sudden loosening of hair: Sudden hair loss, which can be due to emotional shock or physical issues. It is also one of the symptoms of hair loss. You can experience hair fall while combing your hair or while washing your hair.
- Circular or patchy bald spots: This type of hair loss is called alopecia. There are 3 types of alopecia. They look like coin-sized patchy bald spots.
- Gradual thinning on top of the head: It is one of the most common types of hair fall in women. Thinning on top of the head mostly the crown area. In some cases also it is seen like hair loss affects the frontal line as well.
- Medical condition: Due to any medical conditions like Thyroid, PCOD, irregular periods, or any other medical condition can affect the female hair fall. Taking a heavy dosage of medications, can also a symptom for hair loss.
What are the types of female hair loss?
What are the causes and Treatment for hair loss in females?
Reasons for female hair loss
Let’s know the reasons in detail for female hair loss. So let’s begin.
- Hereditary –You may have a family history of hair loss. You can suffer from your father’s side or mother’s side. Which results in having hair loss. The theory behind this is not that much explained but can be treated with the conservative method.
- Genetic Predisposition [AGA – Androgenetic Alopecia Areata] –This is also called androgenetic alopecia. In this type of baldness, your own hair cells become sensitive to the androgen hormones and which causes hair loss.
- Nutritional deficiency –There are many nutritional deficiencies for hair loss like a protein deficiency, Vit B12, and folic acid, iron, anemia which cause hair loss.
- Trichotillomania –This is a mild psychological disorder characterized by the uncontrolled urge for hair pulling which causes hair loss.
- Telogen Effluvium –This is the phenomenon of hair loss caused by physical or mental stress. So if you have a hectic life then need to reduce your stress and start treatment.
- Pregnancy – If you have given birth in recent time to a nice and cute baby then this also may cause hair loss as estrogen level of your bloodstream goes down after the birth of a baby which causes hair loss. don’t worry its a natural phenomenon.
Watch the video to know in details about hair thinning and how to prevent it.
What are the signs of female hair loss?
There may be many other reasons for hair loss. But these are the main important causes of hair loss. For more information comment us we will be happy to help you out. Even you can call us on +91-7798 022 622 we will be happy to guide you. I hope this article will be helpful to you then you can share with your friends and family.
Thank you for reading!