FUE Hair Transplant
Medicines after hair transplant – After hair transplant medicine is necessary
Hair transplant is one of the renowned treatment in the cosmetic field. Hair transplant surgery is a great treatment option for people who have hair loss and baldness problem. If you are thinking of getting a hair transplant done then you should know medicines after hair transplant surgery is equally important. Baldness is a cause for low self-esteem and self-confidence, depression and unnecessary stress. I will give you complete information on why medicines are important after hair transplant.
How to get successful hair transplant surgery
I will explain to you the points which will help you to information to get a hair transplant.
- The patient should be a healthy and good candidate for the surgery.
- The hair transplant center uses good quality equipment and is performing advanced technological procedures.
- Skill off the hair transplant surgeon (precision, good judgment about density, direction and angle of hairs, designing of the hairline, etc).
- Post-transplant care with proper follow-up etc.
- Real photographs of patients should check to get complete clarity.
- The entire process involves a lot of teamwork and coordination along with an observant, determined attitude on the part of both the patient and the surgeon.
The first fifteen days post-surgery are very important as per as aftercare is concerned. In your case, as it has already been close to a month, that stage has already surpassed.
Important Medicines after hair transplant
As your hair transplant is over, check with your hair transplant surgeon which medicines need to be used.
- Oral Finasteride
- Topical Minoxidil
- Biotin, Iron, Calcium supplements
Therefore, medications will help you to prevent you from hair loss and protect your existing hair loss.
Along with medicines, post-transplant PRP sessions can be done to achieve the best hair transplant results. You need to revisit your hair transplant surgeon for a prescription of medicines and instructions about the same after a month. If your surgeon doesn’t help you out (which shouldn’t be the case), you can also consult the best dermatologist near you. Hair regrowth starts at about 2 months post-transplant and appreciable density is observed after around 9-12 months. Finally, the conclusion is having a good amount of water to hydrate yourself, balanced diet, regular medications and proper follow up with your surgeon.
I hope you have got complete information about medications after hair transplant. For more information, you can comment us, we will be happy to help you.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan