Female Hair Loss
Female Hair Loss: hair loss in women, causes and treatment. Now a days, hair loss and thinning in women is common. Some time due to genetics or certain medical reasons like thyroid etc. Hair loss in women is observed. The question of what can cause hair loss in women attributes to many factors ranging from simple nutritional deficiencies, hormonal changes or stress….
What are the causes of premature greying of hair
In today’s competitive world, we all lead a hectic lifestyle to have work-life balance. In today’s life, we can experience grey hairs at any age. So grey hair is one of the signs of aging, but premature greying is mostly is genetic. So if you are aware of your family having grey hairs tendency, then major changes in lifestyle are required.
Let’s talk about some of the reasons for premature greying of hair:
- If you are suffering from hormonal imbalance, then which can lead to greying of your hairs.
- Heredity is one of the major factors.
- Improper diet plays an important role in teenage greying of hairs.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency plays a big role in grey hairs.
- If you are suffering from hypothyroidism then also can be an attack on this problem.
- Overexpose to sunlight is also one of the causes.
- Overstress is due to work, a family can also cause premature greying of hairs.
- As we know the increasing pollution in our city, so if you neglect then can result in grey hairs as well.
- As we all know that lots of hair products are available in the market, so wrong hair care products can also hamper hair pigments.
- Melanin reduction is the main reason for grey hairs.
Its very interesting to know that melanin pigment has two factors, which are:
1. Dark eumelanin
2. Light phaeomelanin
They are responsible for the hair color.
So in case you have to experience grey hairs in your children then the above factors can be the reasons for it. Make sure hair is taken care in all ages of life.
A hair defines our looks and gives us confidence, so taking care is utmost important to have healthy hair.
Let’s talk about some home remedies to take care of your hairs:
- There is no scientific proof as such but ricinoleic acid and catalyze etc which are responsible for slowing the process of grey hairs so you can use such hair mask or packs containing those components.
- Eat sesame seed which is black in color, as they are rich in antioxidants and have the power to reduce the melanin process.
- Application of onion juice which contains catalase enzyme which helps in protecting the black hair color.
- Oiling your hairs three times a week this also helps a lot.
- Applying hair mask also is good for hairs.
We all are fighting to have good and denser hairs, so to know more about grey hairs, kindly meet our representatives at the HairMD clinic and can call us at +91-7888091119, our team will help you out. To know more, kindly visit our website, www.hairmdindia.com
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan