Female Hair Loss
What are the causes of premature greying of hair?
Over the period premature grey hair has become one of the major problems in young people. Also day by day this problem is drastically increasing everywhere. Same like others, even you are also finding it difficult with premature grey hair. In such a case, I wanted to know – Do you have a family history of grey hair? If so, stop worrying and start working on the problems. It is really important to know the causes of premature greying of hair.
What are the causes of premature greying of hair, why we get grey hairs, is grey hairs heredity etc, all such questions are running in your mind right? Well, grey hair is one of the signs of aging, but premature greying is mostly is genetic. So if you are aware of your family having grey hairs tendency, then major changes in lifestyle are required. I’m Dr. Dhananjay Chavan, a dermatologist will try to give you all complete guide about premature grey hair.
Melanin pigment in hair
It will be interesting to know that melanin pigment has two factors, which are:
- Dark eumelanin
- Light phaeomelanin
These two are responsible for the hair color.
Reasons of premature greying of hair
Let me explain to you in details what are the causes can be.
- If you are suffering from hormonal imbalance, then which can lead to greying of your hairs.
- Heredity is one of the major factors.
- Improper diet also plays an important role in teenage greying of hairs
- Vitamin B12 deficiency plays a big role in grey hairs.
- If you are suffering from hypothyroidism then also can be an attack on this problem.
- Overexpose to sunlight is also one of the causes.
- Overstress is due to work, a family can also cause premature greying of hairs.
- As we know the increasing pollution in our city, so if you neglect then can result in grey hairs as well.
- As we all know that lots of hair products are available in the market, so wrong hair care products can also hamper hair pigments.
- Melanin reduction is the main reason for grey hairs.
How to get rid of premature grey hair permanently?
Before getting into depth, I wanted to say that normally our hair color is white. It’s due to the melanin pigment, we get the black color to our hair. As we start aging than the production of melanin pigment also reduces and then we experience grey hairs. To get rid of it permanently then you should keep these points in your mind to get more benefits.
- You should include vitamin B12 – chicken eggs, shellfish, kidney, liver etc. It is very important for your hair.
- Vitamin B9 deficiency can lead to premature grey of hairs like B12. Rich foods are spinach, kale, lentils, chickpeas, lima beans, asparagus and cooked rice and pasta.
- Copper-rich foods are also great important as it helps to increase melanin production. Foods like green leafy vegetables, potato, mushrooms etc are good.
- Don’t use harsh chemicals on your hair, when you know your hair has a grey hair problem.
How to stop grey hairs at an early age?
If you are aware of grey hairs problem in your family, then from childhood you should take care of your hairs. I will say you to follow these points in your mind to avoid premature grey hair.
Home remedies for grey hair
- There is no scientific proof as such but ricinoleic acid and catalyze etc which are responsible for slowing the process of grey hairs so you can use such hair mask or packs containing those components.
- You can eat sesame seed which is black in color, as they are rich in antioxidants and have the power to reduce the melanin process.
- Application of onion juice which contains catalase enzyme which helps in protecting the black hair color.
- Oiling your hairs three times a week this also helps a lot.
- Applying hair mask also is good for hairs.
We all are fighting to have good and denser hairs, so to know more about grey hairs, kindly meet our representatives at the HairMD clinic and can call us at +91-788809119, our team will help you out. If you think this answer is helpful for you, kindly share with your friends and family members. You can also comment on us and let us if you have further any queries.
Thank you for your precious time.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan