Female Hair Loss
What are the causes of Hair fall during pregnancy?
Who doesn’t like to get attention and pamper, pregnancy is one of the best periods in a woman’s life, to feel cloud 9 always? There are lots of problems women faces like hair fall, diabetics, thyroid problem, etc have during this phase. Lots of guidance is required at the initial stage. If you are having the hair fall during pregnancy, don’t worry, check with your doctor. I will explain to you the causes of hair fall during pregnancy.
Causes of Hair loss during pregnancy second trimester
Let’s check the reasons, for hair fall and how we can manage during such a situation.
- Telogen effluvium is one of the reasons for pregnancy hair fall, in this period hair thinning; hair shedding is seen due to stress and shock. In an average, if you lose 100 hairs daily then during this period you will lose 300 hairs per day. Which is common during this period and mostly 30 to 50 % of women suffer.
- Due to estrogen hormone freeze the hairs in the resting period, so we can experience lots of hair fall. But again it returns back to normal after a delivery period.
- Another reason for hair fall is due to hormonal imbalance, which plays also an important role.
- During pregnancy, if nutrition level is not good then also hair fall may increase.
- If you are suffering from thyroid levels, gestational diabetics, ring warm etc which can also is a major role in hair loss.
- Genetics also plays a significant role in hair loss, if it runs in your family history.
Home remedies for hair fall during pregnancy
Let’s check the home remedies which can be useful to take care during pregnancy.
- Proper intake of vitamins and minerals in the form of vegetables and fruits can help in the good amount of nutrition which is required for hair.
- Using fresh coconut milk to massage your scalp and leave it for 30 mins and you can see the benefits.
- Application using of raw aloe vera on your scalp is also good.
- Using amla powder for drinking or application of amla on your scalp helps in strengthening the hair roots and the follicles.
- Application of fenugreek seed on the scalp is also a good remedy for hair loss.
- Using lemon juice and beaten eggs also seems to give good results.
Hair care tips during pregnancy
Hair is the most important part of our body, so taking care of it is very important not only during pregnancy but after pregnancy also. Check out the points which can be beneficial for you.
- Avoid brushing or combing your hairs when it’s wet.
- Regular oiling your hairs also help in improving your hairs.
- Avoid using styling products as such as blow dry, straightening etc to your hairs during this period.
- It’s very common to get stress and tension during this period, but stress is one of the cause for hair fall, so try to be stress-free.
- Avoid direct sunlight to avoid massive hair fall.
The above-maintained home remedies have not proven the technology, but you can try and check if you are beneficial or not. It works for some and may not work for others, so don’t be disappointed with the results.
To know more about this topic, you can call us at +91-7888091119; our support team will help us to guide you more. If you like the blog, do let us know through your comments.
Thanks for reading!
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan