FUE Hair Transplant
FUE Hair Transplant: Advanced Hair Transplant Method Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique. FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant….
Is Hair transplant right choice for me?
I am the 26-year-old guy from Mumbai, since last 4 years I have been experiencing heavy hair loss but because I had different priorities in my life like career and education I didn’t do anything about my hair loss ( exactly where I went wrong ). now I have lost hairs completely from my top of the head, and because of that I look too older, so I continuously wear a hat to hide baldness. please guide me. is hair transplant a right choice for me? or any other option I should try?
Thank you for asking this question, this is one of the rare and intelligent questions asked by a patient to me. Many patients are fascinated with the idea of getting a hair transplant. maybe they heard about it from a friend or in newspaper and media or the internet and got fascinated. those patients come to me asking to do hair transplant for them without knowing whether hair transplant is the right choice for them or not.
Following points, you should consider deciding whether hair transplant is the right choice for you or not:
- You have tried all conservative methods to control hair loss like medicinal therapy, low-level laser light therapy, platelet-rich plasma therapy and much more and which have not worked for you
- Your hair loss/baldness have got permanently settled.
- You are suffering from androgenetic alopecia.
- your baldness doesn’t have any underlying pathological disease as a cause.
- you don’t have a diffuse hair loss i.e. hair loss all over the head.
- you have perfectly healthy donor area.
- you have a good amount of donor’s hairs at your donor area.
- you don’t have any unrealistic expectations from a hair transplant.
- you are ready to take proper aftercare after a hair transplant.
- you are ready to take minoxidil and finasteride at least for 6 months after a hair transplant.
If you satisfy to at least 6 criteria as mentioned above then hair transplant is the right choice for you.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan