Actually, this question makes a bread and butter of Trichologists and Dermatologists, this is the exact question which starts our conversation with the patients and mainly with female patients. if you see properly then there is a sign of doubt in this question and is because many female feel like they are suffering from hair loss due to peer influence or environmental influence and not sure about this whether it is clinical hair loss or just a false feeling. then those female start using many shampoos or "dadi maan ke nuskhe " suggested by their friends without knowing whether this is hair loss or not and if yes then what is the actual cause behind this hair loss. ultimately the chemical bombarding actually worsens the condition and hair loss starts happening even if it was not there initially.
Here is the list of probable symptoms that shows you are facing the problem of Hair loss:
- Gradual thinning on frontal area of the head.
- the Losing more than 200 hairs every day.
- Hair shedding & clumps of hair fall out.
- Losing hair may cause you to have lower self-esteem.
- Receding hairline.
- The appearance or more bald patches.
- A widened hair parting.
- Rubbing or pulling out hair.
If you notice any of the above-mentioned Hair loss Symptoms for the considerable amount of time or long duration, then it is advisable to see a dermatologist to avoid further hair loss & eventually Baldness. To watch more educational content on female hair loss page.
Important Resources On Causes Of Female Hair Loss
1. Why hair loss after Menopause
2. Causes of hair loss after Pregnancy
3. Can lifestyle be a cause of female hair loss?
4. Female hair loss at 30:- Causes