Female Hair Loss
hello sir, i am 30 year old female and i am suffering from hair loss , what can be the cause?
- Hereditary –there can be a family history of hair loss, either from fathers side or mother’s side then you may experience hair loss. the theory behind this is not that much explained but this happens and we can treat this type of hair loss with the conservative methods also.
- Genetic Predisposition [AGA – Androgenetic Alopecia Areata] –this is also called androgenetic alopecia. in this type of baldness, our own hair cells become sensitive to the androgen hormones and cause hair loss.
- Nutritional deficiency –many nutritional deficiencies like a protein deficiency, Vit b12, and folic acid deficiency, iron deficiency anemia, and other micronutrients deficiency also can cause hair loss.
- Trichotillomania –this is a mild psychological disorder characterized by the uncontrolled urge for hair pulling which causes hair loss.
- Telogen Effluvium –this is the phenomenon of hair loss caused by the physical or mental stress. so if you have hectic life schedule then you should take out time to just chill then your hair loss can be stopped.
- Pregnancy –if you have given a birth in recent time to a nice and cute baby then this also may cause hair loss as estrogen level of your bloodstream goes down after the birth of a baby which causes hair loss. don’t worry its a natural phenomenon.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan