Male Hair Loss
Does Dermaroller work for hair loss?
Does your Hairline start receding? Are you facing lots of hair fall lately and worried about growing bald? Still, have confusion about treatment modalities? So don’t worry, I am here to solve your confusion and guide you. Nowadays I come across many patients, who keeps on asking I have receding hairline around my temples and I am just in my twenties, Does Dermaroller work for hair loss in my case. If you have the same question in your mind, you are on the right track to get it resolved.
In my 30 years of practice, these kinds of problems in the young generation are seen in very recent times. I won’t say only genetic predisposition plays an important role in hair loss but its kind of synchronous outcome of many factors like stressful & hectic lifestyle, non-nutritious food consumption, disturbed cortisol levels due to many factors.
Let’s know all about Male Hair loss through my video :
How does Dermaroller work for Hair Loss?
- Dermaroller is a device, which uses the mechanism of micro needling which stimulates hair growth.
- It makes tiny pinpricks on the scalp.
- The pricks stimulate new cell production and increase blood circulation, without causing any damage or pain.
- Scalp then reacts to pricks to produce new skin, by releasing human growth hormone.
- Its been a proven effective treatment in most of the cases. But, again It may vary depending on genetics, sex, diet, age, and health condition.
- It also increases the flow of growth factors to the roots of the hair.
Does Dermaroller work on Receding Hairline?
- Treating receding hairline is a quite tricky job to do nowadays due to many factors.
- Yes, derma roller does work in receding hairline and other types of hair loss excluding telogen effluvium.
- For best results, I always recommend my patients to opt combination of treatments. Which includes PRP, Mesotherapy, Minoxidil, Finasteride, Dermaroller, Multivitamins.
How to use Dermaroller for hair loss?
- Wet your hair before using the device, to prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
- Begin using it from the front side of the scalp or near the hairline and roll your way down the back of the head.
- Focus on one section of the scalp at a time.
- Roll it over each area 10-15 times, horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
- You should roll only in one direction when the needles are in contact with the scalp.
- Don’t roll forward and backward at a time to prevent any scratches.
- Make sure that the pressure you apply is only moderate to avoid over irritating your scalp and prolonging recovery time.
- Repeat this process until you have covered all areas requiring treatment.
Let’s have a glance on how to use Dermaroller for hair
Can I Use Dermaroller and Minoxidil in combination
- Yes, definitely Dermaroller and minoxidil as a combination treatment work best on hairs.
- Using Dermaroller and Minoxidil together boosts the absorption of minoxidil and makes it more effective.
Derma roller size for hair loss
- Use a needle length between 0.2 mm-0.5 mm when you are using Dermaroller with minoxidil.
- You can use a needle that is 0.5mm to 1mm long when you are using Dermaroller without minoxidil.
How often to use Dermaroller for Hair Loss?
- To achieve maximum benefits, You can use a shorter needle length derma roller (0.2 mm-0.5 mm) 2-3 times a week with minoxidil
- Also, you can use a longer length derma roller (0.5 mm-1 mm) once a fortnight.
I have tried giving you all the information related to Dermaroller. Professionals from HairMD Clinic have experience in guiding patients through treatments for hair loss and optimizing them maximally. Kindly do comment and share this article with your friends, if you think it is helpful. We hope for your speedy recovery. For more information, you can call us on +91-7888091119, our support team will be delighted to solve your queries. You can contact us at HairMD Clinic for any queries or consultation regarding hair loss and its treatment. For your betterment, we have also started with a video consultation with our expert doctors.
Thank you for your precious time you gave in reading this article.
Have a great day!
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan