Oxypeel for Dandruff
What is Oxypeel?
We all know that Oxypeel is a new technique coming up all over the world. This technique rejuvenates skin & hair. It is a stand-alone treatment hence very effective when works with other therapies. It can be combined with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Mesotherapy for hair treatment. Oxypeel is combined with Microdermabrasion (MDA), Electroporation, Fractional Q switch as well as Chemical peel for facial treatment.
Oxypeel combines oxygen and a liquid, usually water, thereafter it forms a supersonic jet stream. This supersonic jet stream:
- Gently removes natural skin debris.
- Exfoliates dead and damaged skin cells
- Helps in extracting impurities from the skin
- Oxygenates the tissue
- Stimulates micro-circulation
- Lymphatic drainage
- Dandruff from scalp
However, it activates fibroblasts in the skin. Fibroblasts are responsible for collagen production in the skin. Collagen helps in toning the skin. Oxypeel treatment for the hair involves cleaning the scalp with a solution containing Betadine or salicylic acid.
Ideal candidates for Oxypeel treatments
Patients suffering from the following conditions are ideal candidates for Oxypeel: Therefore the following points.
How does Oxypeel treatment work?
Oxypeel treatment cleans the scalp by removing the dirt and dust. Hence it makes the skin clear and healthy.
- Oxypeel procedure for hair:
The patient is made comfortable and asked to sit in a chair. The Jet pump has 2 modes: Dry/Air or wet/Water. The jet pump is attached with an IV set. First, the scalp is cleaned with air pressure. Next is the application of the Betadine or salicylic acid with the solution. 5 minutes after the application of the solution, the scalp is cleaned with the Wet/Water mode. The hair is then dried with air pressure. If the Oxypeel is being done as a supportive and combination treatment. Thus, the patient will go for the next procedure as prescribed by the doctor.
- Oxypeel for acne-prone skin:
However, in normal skin sebum simply evaporates. However, if excess production of sebum occurs, it gets trapped and forms spots. Oxypeel treatment helps to control the skin’s sebum production which is the main cause of acne. Hence, this treatment can help in the prevention of acne.
- Oxypeel for skin rejuvenation and anti-aging:
Oxypeel works by releasing oxygen into the basal layer of the skin. Therefore, this is the layer responsible for the generation of new skin cells. This makes it an ideal treatment for skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments. It also helps in reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
- Oxypeel for skin toning:
Oxypeel treatment increases the production of fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are cells that produce collagen. In addition, it provides the elasticity to the skin. An increase in the production of collagen may help to tighten and tone loose skin.
- Oxypeel for pore cleansing:
It cleanses the deepest skin layers through biological exfoliation. Therefore, this treatment has proven to be highly effective in removing impurities such as
- Dry and dead skin cells
This unclogs the pore and gives the skin a healthy texture.
- Oxypeel for Skin:
Oxypeel is an extremely beneficial treatment as:
- It gives your skin glowing and youthfulness.
- Improves blood circulation
- Provides the skin with extreme hydration
- It removes the film of bacteria on the skin surface. This bacterial film is the cause of various infections like acne. These infections may lead to acne scars which discolor the skin.
- It also helps in clearing the pigmentation and other damage caused by sun exposure.
- Oxypeel for glowing skin:
The exfoliating properties of the Oxypeel treatment help to dislodge damaged skin cells. Exfoliation removes skin pollutants that may have built up on your skin surface over a long period of time, such as dirt, smoke, toxins and make-up. This makes the skin look fresh and glowing. Therefore, Oxypeel is a great treatment option for special occasions such as weddings or parties.
Advantages of the Oxypeel treatment
Let’s check the Oxypeel treatment benefits to get more information.
- The oxypeel treatment uses natural components for the skin. Therefore it is ideal for almost all skin types.
- Oxypeel peels the superficial layers, therefore it doesn’t have any side effects even on sensitive skin type.
- It is a non-invasive facial treatment which restores luster to give you spotless skin instantly.
- The Oxypeel treatment is a natural, pain-free and quick treatment. Hence, no downtime.
- The results are visible after the first session.
Hence, Oxypeel treatment is good for skin and hair problems. Therefore, keep the points in mind.
After Care of Oxypeel treatment:
Therefore, avoid to go to the sun but wear good quality sunscreen for 24 hours after the treatment. The conclusion is, monitor your aftercare with utmost care.
” Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body “
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan