FUE Hair Transplant
What is hair transplant cost in India?
You have decided to get your hair transplant done? Confused with the hair transplant cost in India? Don’t panic. You are just on the right track, I will help you with all your query. If you think you are on the urge of baldness, then hair transplant is the best solution for you. It is one of the best and successful treatments in the cosmetic field. Every day I see so many patients suffering from baldness. I have only one answer for all of them, start taking care of your hairs from the beginning, don’t wait till you become completely bald.
I am Dr.Sachin Pawar, a hair transplant surgeon at HairMD Pune India. With you, I wanted to share my experiences and research about the cost of hair transplant in a nutshell. I believe the cost of hair transplant varies widely all across India. The average cost of one graft in India varies from Rs 15 to 120 Rs per graft.
You need to know there are some parameters before deciding on the cost of hair transplant in India. Do watch this video.
Best hair transplant clinic in India follows these parameters:
1. The first and most important parameter is who is your surgeon? The doctor’s experience and his expertise is also a very important factor for getting a successful hair transplant. You also can be shocked to know that in a few clinics the technicians perform the hair transplant surgery. You can’t compare them with an experienced doctor.
2. The second parameter is the clinic infrastructure: Do you know that the Operation Theatre should be well equipped for all types of emergency to be on the safer side. I will share with you a few pictures of our operation theatre, which can give you some glance at how a theatre should look like.
Our Hair Transplant (Operation Theatre)
Our PRP treatment section for a hair transplant patient
Resting room for our Hair Transplant Patients (In case of extended Hair transplant surgery)
3. The third parameter is how is the quality of the instruments in the operation theatre: You can consider a very small example like the Operation Theatre light. These lights are very expensive and a hair transplant cannot be done with naked eyes. Thus, it requires a very good magnification with precise extraction and plantation of the grafts. Do you know that punches have a direct effect on the follicular grafts and an after effect on the donor area also? So you need to know the punch prices also vary from 1200 rupees to 8000 rupees. If you have a very limited number of donor’s hair and your hair transplant is not done properly, then you are at loss.
4. No of grafts used for your hair transplant: It also depends on the severity of your baldness, then the surgeon decides on the no of grafts to be used. If more no of grafts is used then the cost will also increase automatically.
Thus, these above points are very important for understanding the correct cost of hair transplant in India.
Precautions before hair transplant:
Lets me discuss with you a few points before going for hair transplant surgery.
- The doctor decides on which procedure he wanted to follow depending on the availability of your donor area.
- The technique used for Hair transplant is FUE or FUT. FUE technique is a bit expensive than FUT as it required expertise and time.
- You should also know the technology and equipment used for Hair Transplant.
- Required skilled Manpower or technicians.
- Hair transplant surgeon – This is the utmost important parameter for your Hair Transplant. You should know the cost also may differ on the experience on your surgeon.
- Location of Hair Transplant Centre – As the city also plays a deciding factor for the operational cost of the surgery.
- The time required for Hair Transplant i.e. No of session required as per your baldness and no of grafts used.
I have tried giving you all the information’s about FUE Hair Transplant cost in India. Kindly do comment and share this article with your friends, if you think it is helpful. I hope you choose the best hair transplant clinic and keep these points in your mind. For more information, you can call us on +91-7888 091 119, our support team will be delighted to solve your queries. For your betterment, we have also started with a video consultation with our expert doctors.
Thank you for your precious time you gave in reading this article.
About Author: Dr. Sachin Pawar is MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), practicing general surgeon since 2000 & has completed his post graduation from KIMS, Karad. He has 17 years of very rich experience in surgical medicines & treating patients. Before starting as a full-fledged hair transplant surgeon, he went under rigorous training worldwide and majorly in the US.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan