Female Hair Loss
How long does it take to regrow hair after hair loss
- Basic consultation from a dermatologist is required to get your scalp checked and follow the prescription.
- Depending on the hair condition, medication and procedures are required to regain the hair back.
- Regaining of hair depends on the present hair condition.
- The time required to regain hair back depends on the type of hair loss, grade of baldness, the type of treatments used to treat hair loss.
- During the initial period of hair fall, only medications might help you to regain your hair back.
- It’s always very important to follow the prescription only, don’t use over the counter medications, it can be very dangerous to health.
LLLT: This is called low-level laser light therapy, in this treatment, the laser lights run on the scalp and help to make your hair roots much stronger. Mesotherapy: This treatment goes only to the middle layer of the skin only. In this treatment, we inject multiple injections with nutrients, which promote hair regrowth.
Microneedling: In this treatment, we use derma roller or a derma pen and run it completely over the scalp area where scanty of hair is present, which gives strength to the roots and helps to get healthy hair.
Hair transplant: This treatment is the final and last treatment if a person has lost 75 to 80% of the hairs. In this treatment hair, roots are taken from the donor area and transplanted in the empty scalp. The transplanted hairs are permanent and need to take care to maintain through lifelong. I have explained you the treatments to control hair regaining and can visit our clinic to more about each treatment.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan