Female Hair Loss
What are the signs of hair loss?
Hair loss is one of the scariest problems in our area. We all are the victims of these problems. If you are also facing the same situation and fighting with your hair loss issue? You should know the signs of hair loss, so you can start with your hair loss treatment soon. Always don’t neglect your initial stages of hair loss, if you can reverse your hair loss problems. Today we will discuss hair loss problems and the signs of hair loss.
About hair fall
Hair loss is becoming a very common condition nowadays. It can either affect your scalp or full body. Hair loss can be due to hereditary, due to hormonal changes, any medical conditions like dengue, typhoid, cancer etc. or if you are on any type of medications. Hair loss can be experienced by anyone, but it is more common in men. Baldness is typically an excessive hair loss from the scalp. Hereditary baldness with age is a very common cause of baldness in men. Some people refer to let their hair loss and keep it untreated and some will choose one of the treatments available to control further hair loss and for regrowth of the hair. Now we will have a look at what are the important signs of hair loss and when you need to see a doctor regarding your hair loss.
Signs of hair loss
Let’s check the important signs and symptoms of hair fall.
- Gradual thinning of hair on top of the head: This is the most common sign of baldness. It can affect male and females equally with their increase in age. In the male, commonly hair begins to recede from the forehead in such a shape that later it resembles like’. in female, they usually retain their hairline and forehead but starts boarding on the part in the hair.
- Patchy or round bald spots: Both male and females suffer equally from this type of hair loss. Some people experience small coin shaped bald spots on the scalp. This commonly seen on the scalp. Rarely it can occur on beard or eyebrows. The skin may feel a little itchy or painful before the hair fall occurs in that particular area.
- Sudden loss of hair: This may be due to physical or emotional shock. The and full of hair may come out when you comb or wash your hair. This type of hair loss can cause overall hair thinning. It will not result in bald spots on your scalp.
- Full body hair loss: Some medical conditions and medical treatments like chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer can cause hair loss from all over your body. In this type of hair loss, the hair usually grows back after a period of time.
Female start using many shampoos suggested by their friends without knowing whether this is hair loss or not and if yes then what is the actual cause behind this hair loss. Ultimately the chemical bombarding actually worsens the condition and hair loss starts happening even if it was not there initially.
Watch the hair thinning video, to get acquire more information.
Other hair loss symptoms
If you are having these symptoms then you are entering the hair fall category. Keep your self-update with the hair fall reasons.
- Losing more than 200 hairs every day.
- Hair shedding & clumps of hair fall out.
- Losing hair may cause you to have lower self-esteem.
- Receding hairline.
- The appearance or more bald patches.
- A widened hair parting.
- Rubbing or pulling out hair.
If you notice any of the above-mentioned Hair loss Symptoms for the considerable amount of time or long duration, then it is advisable to see a dermatologist to avoid further hair loss & eventually Baldness. To watch more educational content on female hair loss page. You can call us on +91-7888 091 119 so that we can guide you out. Do keep asking your queries.
Thank you for reading!
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan