Female Hair Loss
Does Vitamin E help Hair Growth
Let’s talk about Vitamin E and hair regrowth
- It is one of the vitamins which is rich in antioxidant properties and helps from tissue damage, sun damage, anti-aging, inflammation etc.
- It has huge benefits in both skin and hair in giving utmost care.
- Supports healthy scalp and gives good scalp blood circulations.
- Protects the hair follicles from breakage from the hair roots.
- Gives good moisturize to the hairs and helps from hair breakage.
Side effects of Vitamin E:
Vitamin E is not at all dangerous and it’s safe when taken by a healthy individual and taken orally or applied on the skin or hair. If taken the recommended dosage of 15mg a day then many don’t expect the side effects. Some common side effects like vision blur, headache, weakness etc if taken in overdosage. Bleeding is one of the serious side effects of vitamin E during pregnancy and can risk in having unborn babies.
Vitamin E rich foods:
- It is mostly found in vegetable oils like soya bean oil, sunflower oil etc.
- In nuts also vitamin E is available like in almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts etc.
- Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli are having a good source of vitamin E.
Vitamin E capsule and oil:
Vitamin E is mostly used in hair care and skin products for cosmetic use. It can be directly applied on the skin or hair, when applied to the scalp it helps to protect the hair roots from damage, repair the hair damage hair follicles and gives good blood circulation and moisturizes the hair.
Vitamin E can be directly applied on the skin and which helps to moisturize the skin, protect the skin from U.V rays, nourish and protect the skin from free radicals.
Vitamin E is not only responsible for hair regrowth or controlling hair fall, but with vitamin E many other micronutrients are also required to ensure good and healthy hairs. The other vitamins which are equally responsible are vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin C, biotin etc in giving you luscious, healthy and denser hairs.
It’s not very difficult of having healthy hair if we treat our hair from the initial period of hair loss. You can consult a dermatologist and with their guidance, you can maintain your dreamy hairs.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan