In today’s generation, men and women are widely suffering are from hair loss problems. If you are also suffering from hair loss problem, then don’t ignore it, take care of your hair from the initial stage. Today I will explain to you in details about hair loss treatment for women. Hair loss is a really frustrating problem so you should not neglect it. Hair loss treatments if taken on the proper time and duration then there are lots of chances to regain hairs.
Women hair loss reasons
Hair loss is one of the biggest problems which everyone is facing in today’s lifestyle. To deliver the best hair loss treatment we first need to assess the actual cause of hair loss. As there are many causes of hair loss and even more in females than males (hormonal courtesy). If we know the actual cause of hair, to get better help.
Let’s learn what are the major reasons for hair loss in females.
- Telogen Effluvium – This type of hair loss is usually caused by emotional and physical stress. The Indian woman especially 21st-century woman is going through a lot of stress as they are becoming more and more career-oriented also along with equally concerned for a family.
- Over styling – These days female is using too many styling products which can be the cause of hair loss. Hairstyling is the reason for hair loss.
- Pattern baldness – This type of hair loss is completely a genetic one which is inherited from your ancestors.
- Diseases and drugs – There are many diseases which may cause hair loss like alopecia areata, lupus, cancer, steroidal therapies etc.
Hence let’s talk some of the clinical hair loss treatment.
- PRP treatment: It is one of the natural treatment which helps in hair growth and reduces your hair loss problem. It is done once in 20 to 30 days. In this treatment, your 30 to 60 ml of blood are drowned and then set in the centrifuge machine to extract the plasma from the blood. It is one of the common and well-known treatments for hair loss. No of settings you can get it done 6 to 9 depending on your hair loss condition.
- Dermaroller: It is a very simple treatment but is a very effective treatment for hair loss. A dermaroller contains minute acupuncture needles which help in good blood circulation. You need to roll it on your scalp twice a week at home. This is very home friendly treatment. You can get to the clinic also this treatment.
- LLLT(Low-level laser light therapy): This is a very useful treatment and done with laser lights. It is very useful in the initial stages of hair loss. In this treatment, the laser lights help to open the skin pores and help in penetrating the laser light. You can do this 2 to 3 times a week.
- Micro-needling: It is almost the same as derma roller but is slightly has more penetrating power then derma roller. It is more painful then derma roller. It also helps in controlling hair loss and gives good blood circulation.
- Hair transplant: It is a one-time treatment and it one of the best treatment if you are into baldness state. In this treatment, your backs hairs are removed and implanted to the bold area, which helps to cover the bald area in a go. Again your new hairs will grow back and look like natural hair.
Medication for hair loss female
Minoxidil and finasteride medications are available in the market for hair loss. The correct combination medication for hair loss if taken with proper care can help you to cure the problem. Finasteride is not advice for females hence only post menopause women can take this medication. It is a US FDA approved medications.
Hair loss diet
Diet is a very important part when are having hair loss. You need to include a good amount of vitamins, proteins, minerals, omega 3 fatty acids, zinc etc in your diet. Lack of nutrition is one of the major reason for hair loss. Therefore make sure your diet strong which can help your hairs to get all nourishment.
Hereafter, we have also started with a video consultation. Therefore, can call on 7798022622, we will be happy to help you out. For more queries do comment us we will be delighted to reply you back.
Thank you for reading!