Female Hair Loss
Which Vitamin is good for hair
- Terminal hairs
- Vellus hairs
- Lanugo hairs
Let’s discuss a few points about hairs:
- Generally is seen hairs grow faster in warm season than any other time, because due to heat scalp blood circulation is enhanced and it stimulates hair growth.
- Our all hairs are completely dead.
- When your hairs are wet, it cans extent to 30 % of the original size of the hairs.
- Our own completely know everything from blood DNA to everything, as in forensic lab hairs are used to check the details of the person’s body. It’s one of the most evident proof used.
- An average lifespan of a single hair is 5 years.
- Do you know the scientific team of split ends called as trichoptilosis?
- Another fact is hairs do not differentiate between male and females
- After bone marrow hairs grow faster in our body.
- Human hairs can grow on any part of our body except on mucus parts, hand palms and the soles of feet.
- Boldness can only be seen if you have lost 50% of your hairs.
Let’s talk about the Vitamins and Minerals and other factors responsible for hair benefits:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin helps in cell growth and which stimulates in hair regrowth. Vitamin A gives shine and glows to your hairs as it produces natural oils. Vitamin A contains antioxidant and due to which moisturize the scalp. Foods are rich in carrots, spinach, liver, mangoes etc.
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin also belongs to the B group and which helps in cell growth and cell division, so due to these process which is one of the essential for hair regrowth. Food high in eggs, yogurt, milk, cheese etc. in B12.
- Biotin: It is a water-soluble vitamin which is very important for our daily requirement, for having healthy hairs. it helps in strengthening the hairs, gives volume to the hairs and helps in fast increasing the hairs. the foods rich in are bananas, raspberry, walnut, almonds, eggs, fish etc.
- Vitamin C: Which is completely responsible for premature greying of hairs and plays an important role is collagen productions as well. All citrus rich foods are rich in vitamin C.
- Vitamin E: It is an antioxidant which helps in repairing the tissues and helps in hair regrowth. Vitamin E rich foods are sunflower seeds, almonds, fish, nuts etc.
- Folic acids: Mostly whole wheat cereals and carbs contain folic acids. Actually, some amount of folic acids is seen in vitamins also.
- Zinc: It helps in controlling hormonal imbalance and helps in hair fall control. Zinc is mostly found in chickpeas, oysters, eggs, spinach, sweet potatoes.
- Magnesium: It’s seen magnesium have abnormal hair loss. Its seen to help in hair follicles growth as well. Foods found in magnesium are rice, fish, and nuts.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: It is responsible for cell membrane and promotes healthy and shiny hairs. Foods rich in omega 3 acids are flax seeds, all kinds of fish, walnuts, soya beans.
- Vitamin supplements: Vitamin supplements are nothing but a mixture of all the vitamins and minerals in correct quantity in one box.
It’s always important to consult the dermatologist and then accordingly follow the medications, in the case of supplements also, you should follow. I hope I’m able to give you complete information, about the vitamins which will give you proper benefits for long and luscious hairs.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan