This is the most frequently asked question in our OPD, patients are confused about shampoo to be used mostly due to loud mouth advertising but before considering buying any shampoo look for following points.
Hair loss comes in all shapes & sizes and can be called by many factors. Hair follicles can be clogged by oil, the scalp can be lacking moisture & vitamins. Best shampoo should free from chemical and sulphate. The market is saturated with endless choices when it comes to hair loss shampoos. Here is the list of some shampoos that are available in the market.
- Hair Surge- Caffeine based Shampoo by Ultrax Labs. Caffeine promotes hair growth.
- Pura D'OR - Organic shampoo
- Pythoworx - Organic hair loss shampoo for hair recovery & hair regrowth
- Lipogaine Big 3- Hair loss shampoo
- Nexxus Vitatress biotin shampoo
- Regenepure DR hair loss shampoo
Though these options are available in the market, we strongly recommend seeing a good dermatologist to properly diagnose actual reason behind hair loss as hair loss may be due to various reasons. unless you don't know the actual reason no one can treat your hair loss because the proper diagnosis is the first and most important step towards the best cure. many times patients only have a fear of hair loss generated by the peer. so before trying any shampoo, I would suggest you book an appointment with your dermatologist and have a proper diagnosis then he or she will suggest you a proper shampoo and conditioner.
1. Be Careful! Your Lifestyle can be the cause of hair loss
2. Types of Hair loss in Females
3. Home Remedies for Hair Loss
4. What are the signs of hair loss?