First, we need to know what micronutrients and vitamins we need to consume to prevent hair loss or to promote hair growth i would say, then we will cover what are the main source of those nutrients.
nutrients and vitamins we need for hair.
- vitamin A.
- vitamin C.
- vitamin B12.
- Omega 6 fatty acids.
- vitamin E.
now let's see which foods cover all those nutrients.
- citrate family- fruits like papaya, oranges, lime and other comes into this family and contains a heavy amount of vit C which is very essential for hair growth in many ways like, vit c helps the absorption iron from intestine which is very important in hair growth. apart from that vit c has antioxidant properties which mean they actually kills free radicals which cause hair loss.vitamin c helps the production of collagens which in turn produces new blood vessels ultimately helping hair growth.
- spinach- this vegetable is a great source of iron which is essential for hair growth, it also contains many other micronutrients also which helps hair growth. on the other hand, spinach also contains sebum which is a good lubricant and act as a natural conditioner for hairs.
- carrots and sweet potatoes- it contains a heavy amount of Vitamin A so help full for hair growth and as a bonus it keeps eyes also very healthy
- eggs and dairy products- these contain heavy amount of proteins, vitamin B12, zinc, omega 6 fatty acids. and dairy products contains biotin a well-known fight
- walnuts- it contains biotin, vitamin B, vitamin E and proteins and magnesium. it also prevents the cell DNA damage due to sun exposure
- lentils - protein and zinc and other essential micronutrients.
- meat- especially chicken meat which is loaded with high amount of proteins which in turns prevents the breakage of hairs.
like this, there are many food products which can help you prevent hair loss but make sure it contains any of the nutrients shared in the above lists