Male Hair Loss
What should i eat to prevent my hair loss?
First, we need to know what micro-nutrients and vitamins we need to consume to prevent hair loss or to promote hair growth i would say, then we will cover what is the main source of those nutrients.
Nutrients and vitamins we need for hair.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin B12.
- Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Vitamin E.
Now let’s see which foods cover all those nutrients.
- Citrate family– fruits like papaya, oranges, lime and other comes into this family and contains a heavy amount of Vitamin C which is very essential for hair growth in many ways like, Vitamin C helps the absorption iron from intestine which is very important in hair growth. apart from that Vitamin c has antioxidant properties which mean they actually kill free radicals which cause hair loss. Vitamin C helps the production of collagen which in turn produces new blood vessels ultimately helping hair growth.
- Spinach– this vegetable is a great source of iron which is essential for hair growth, it also contains many other micronutrients also which helps hair growth. on the other hand, spinach also contains sebum which is a good lubricant and act as a natural conditioner for hairs.
- Carrots and Sweet potatoes– it contains a heavy amount of Vitamin A so helpful for hair growth and as a bonus, it keeps eyes also very healthy
- Eggs and Dairy products– these contain a heavy amount of proteins, vitamin B12, zinc, omega 6 fatty acids. and dairy products contain biotin a well-known fight
- Walnuts– it contains biotin, vitamin B, vitamin E, and proteins and magnesium. it also prevents the cell DNA damage due to sun exposure
- Lentils – protein and zinc and other essential micronutrients.
- Meat– especially chicken meat which is loaded with a high amount of proteins which in turns prevents the breakage of hairs.
Like this, there are many food products which can help you prevent hair loss but make sure it contains any of the nutrients shared in the above lists
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan