Male Hair Loss
Which is the best hair loss shampoo for men?
Hair loss is so common in people than we can think and it can happen to anyone. While there are many reasons for hair loss such as genetics, stress, vitamin deficiencies, excess styling, etc. If you are experiencing hair fall tremendously, exceeding beyond control, then definitely its time to change your hair care routine. And one of the changes is your shampoo. However, the most commonly asked question is which one is the best hair loss shampoo for men?
As we know there are various factors and reasons of hair loss, so similarly treatments for it also differ. However, shampoo is just a cleansing agent that helps to keep your scalp free from infections & dandruff. The use of shampoo is not a treatment for hair loss definitely but using it in combination with other treatments will help for sure.
What are hair growth shampoos?
To get a hair growth shampoo, we go for two ways. Firstly by prescription or secondly over-the-counter treatments. Each and every Dermatologist for hair loss prescribe shampoos that contain ketoconazole. These are anti-androgenetic. Over-the-counter shampoos generally contain amino acids and antioxidants too.
Things to remember before buying shampoo
- If you are using something, which suits you do not change it.
- If you are searching for a good product, don’t just fall for any random product.
- Always remember to read the label of ingredients before you buy it.
- Don’t forget to check the contents of the shampoo.
- Stick with ingredients that are clinically and scientifically proven to work.
- Ketoconazole containing shampoos helps in hair loss.
- Always think and stick to proven and effective ingredients, don’t just fall for expensive shampoos.
- Try and use DHT shampoo with other DHT blockers.
Key Ingredients in Hair Loss Shampoo
Whichever shampoo you use, look for some medicated ingredients. As per different researches, if your hair loss is in its preliminary stage in most cases, it has shown that few ingredients present in your shampoo can slow down hair loss and generate new growth. But for better results, you should start proper medications and treatments under the dermatologist’s guidance.
Ketoconazole, mainly found in anti-dandruff shampoos. Even researches indicate that it may be effective in hair loss as well. Ketoconazole and minoxidil improve hair density. It is linked to the disruption of the DHT pathway in the scalp. Ketoconazole is an active ingredient in some hair loss shampoos.
Biotin is another active ingredient with proven benefits for hair loss. It is linked with hair growth. While biotin doesn’t help in blocking DHT, but it helps in hair growth.
Some hair loss shampoos also contain vitamins, which play a proven role in promoting hair growth and preventing nutrition-related hair loss. Even these don’t help to block DHT, rather they create an environment that makes hair growth more likely.
How to choose shampoo for hair loss?
- Understand the Active Ingredients presents in.
- Look for DHT blocker shampoos.
- Choose shampoos that are free from chemicals such as sulfate-free.
- Look for ingredients including essential oils, minerals, and vitamins.
I hope, I have given you all the information about how to choose hair loss shampoo, which is the best hair loss shampoo for men in detail. Kindly comment or share it with your friends. To know more about hair loss you can call our representative on +91-788809119, we will be happy to guide you in a better and correct way. Even you can visit our YouTube channel, HairMD India to see our videos related to hair loss & hair transplants.
Thank you for your precious time.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan