Laser Hair Removal
What are the risks of laser hair removal?
When we think of getting laser hair removal, but we get so many questions on our mind. What are the Risks of laser hair removal? Is it safe treatment for skin or not. So we stop getting the treatment done. We wanted to say you that have the patience to read this blog to understand how laser treatment works. Dr. Dhananjay Chavan will help the process very clearly.
Is laser hair removal safe for face?
Laser therapy is a one-stop solution for hair removal problem. This treatment is with little or no discomfort when compared to waxing, threading or shaving. This procedure essentially involves powerful laser beams that attack the hair follicles and quite literally get rid of the problem at the root of the hairs. Laser hair removal treatment is completely safe if done on the face it is said by those majority of people who have done this treatment.
For most women and even some men, hair removal is a frequent necessity that is quite a time consuming, inconvenient, often painful and even expensive when carried out regularly. Some of us face embarrassment or anxiety related to hair growth. For example, excessive hair growth on body parts that are usually hairless or have sparse growth could bring about emotional discomfort to some.
Laser hair removal side effects
As such, there are no side effects when you are undergoing laser treatment. For a few patients, you can experience a few side effects:
- Mild redness on the spot area.
- Skin crusting.
- Skin pigmentation can occur, not in every case.
- Swelling in very rare cases
- Burning sensation.
- An allergic reaction which is very uncommon.
- Eye problem may occur if you have not worn the laser glasses.
Don’t be disappointed with the side effects. As it is not seen in all cases. Do get your skin checked with your dermatologist and take proper care. However, the machines that are commonly available are not the best and the USA’s Food and Drug Association has not cleared for these machines.
Laser hair removal pros and cons
Any treatment or any process will have it’s positive and negative points. When we talking about laser hair removal treatment, then it is very much important to know the pros and cons of the treatment. So let’s check it out in details and how it can be beneficial to us. Therefore have patience and don’t get afraid after reading it.
- It is only one treatment which will help you in removing your unwanted hairs permanently.
- It not only removes the hairs from the body but also helps in reducing hair growth.
- This treatment is less painful as compared to waxing or shaving.
- Single treatment duration is less and quick.
- It can target a large area of our body in a less span of time in a single treatment duration.
- It is very expensive compared with waxing and shaving.
- It takes more time if treatment has done more then one single area. Like at a time upper lip and thighs you are getting done.
- Treatment if done with fewer experienced technicians then the area can leave to scars.
- If not done properly you can experience skin pigmentations.
Superficial burns and hyperpigmentation are the risks which you should take into consideration; hyperpigmentation being a harmless skin condition that causes patches of your skin to become darker than the surrounding skin due to excessive melanin.
Henceforth, if you feel this blog is useful for you then you can call us on +91-7888 091 119 we will be happy to help you out. Therefore you can read this blog till the end.
Thank you so much for reading!
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan