Dr. Dhanraj Chavan, MD (Dermatology)
Dr. Dhanraj has successfully treated lakhs of patients and delivered excellent and sustainable results. In addition to treatment, he is involved in research across various realms within dermatology. He has presented many research papers across various domestic and international dermatology forums.
An internationally trained, young, and dynamic dermatologist, Dr. Dhanraj Chavan serves as a Consultant Dermatologist and Varicose Vein Specialist at HairMD. He isa versatile dermatologist, with expertise in multiple areas, including autologous fat grafting, laser dermatology, aesthetic dermatology, and hair transplantation.
Dr. Dhanraj believes in personalized treatment and excellence. He treats every patient with empathy, focusing on the treatment and its results. Besides, he stays abreast of the latest technologies and techniques in dermatology to provide competent and effective treatment.
"Leadership Is The Ability To Bring A Vision To Fruition"
- Dr. Dhanraj Chavan
Qualification and International Training
- MD, Dermatology from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
- Underwent training under Dr Sergio Gianiseni, Vascular Surgeon in the University of Ferrara, Italy in Endovenous Management of Varicose Veins in October 2019
- Trained under Dr Mario Goisis, Aesthetic Surgeon in Autologous Fat Grafting technique in Milan, Italy in October 2019
- Fellowship and short-term hands-on training in Varicose Veins Ultrasound and Laser Treatment under Dr. Ravul Jindal
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Dermatology of the ACSI (Association of the Cutaneous Surgeons of India) under Dr. Jaishree Sharad in December 2019
- Trained under Dr. N Radhakrishnan, Kerala, in Foam Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins in November 2017
- Trained under Dr Nilesh Goyal, Lipo Body Sculpting in May 2017
Awards and Achievements
- S L Wadhwa Award’ for the Best Research Paper Presentation on ‘Efficacy of Foam Sclerotherapy for Treatment of Varicose Veins and associated Stasis Eczema & Ulcers
- Young Dermatologist Dermoscopy Contribution Award for presenting Best Original Work on Dermoscopy titled “Dermoscopic features of Spongiotic Disorders and their Histopathologic Correlation”
- 1st Rank in National Quiz on Hair Transplant held at Haircon-2017
- 2nd Rank in National Quiz on Hair Transplant held at Haircon-2018
- 3rd Rank in National Quiz on Dermoscopy at the Asia Pacific Summit on Dermoscopy in New Delhi
- e-Poster award for “Management of Acne Keloidalis Nuchae - Case Report” in CDSI 2021
- 1st Rank in Research Methodology Workshop Quiz held in KIMSDU
- 1st Rank in the All India Post Graduate Entrance Exam of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University