What is the price of hair transplant?
Hair transplant has become the biggest choice for everyone who is suffering from baldness. If you are also thinking to fix your baldness problem, then consult a good dermatologist to get complete information. Now, you are confused with the price of hair transplant due to various advertisements in the newspaper and websites given by the clinics. I wanted to say you that its almost impossible to give an exact estimate on quality procedures. But, we can give you an overview of how the price of hair transplant in India is defined. Follicular Unit Extraction also is known as FUE, in today’s age, is the best hair transplant with fewer scars, good donor hair extraction and gives with good results.
Factors to consider before deciding on hair transplant price
Let’s check the points to determine hair transplant:
- The screening test – This is to determine your baldness.
- No of grafts – The number of grafts required for hair transplantation.
- Density – How much is your hair is denser to determine the donor area.
The average price of hair transplant
The usual price of hair transplant in India ranges from Rs.30/- to Rs.120/-. It also depends on the city to the city also the price ranges. So, it is likely that you may find it cost effective or expensive. But, before coming to any conclusion or judgment, you must read through & know what factors cost depends.
Its mainly divided into two factors:
- Consultation: Your consultation fees revolve around what level of treatment do you require. The procedure involves manual or computerized screening by the experts. With increasing competition, more and more clinics have started providing a free consultation.
- Treatment Phase: The Treatment phase has a lot of different costs and it depends on which procedure you go for along with the number of seating you undertake.
Is hair transplant permanent solution?
Other factors to consider
The multiple factors that make up the price of hair transplant are
- Type of Technique: Which treatment you wanted to get done. As there are two techniques of hair transplant. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transaction (FUT).
- Which clinic for the consultation: The experience & consistent practice make the surgeon rich in skills that are required for surgery. The cost of hair transplant can be less, but remember that what you pay is for your better results, better care & finally better looks & personality. Also, our Hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Sachin Pawar, has come up with video in which he explains in detail on what are parameters you should consider before choosing a hair transplant surgeon or clinic.
- The Thickness of Donor Hair: The healthy donor area is one of the pre-requisite for your hair transplant. The weak donor area will be unable to give you sufficient grafts for your surgery. In that case, an additional requirement will be fulfilled by taking grafts from your beard or body which required expertise. This will cost extra to your pocket.
- Grafts that are required: Density required or to be achieved. This is the major factor.
You can watch a video answer by Dr. Dhruv Chavan, MBBS, MS on what is the maximum density that must be achieved.
Also, there are many parameters, apart from the price of the procedure that every hair transplant patient must know. We have created educational content for patient & you can access all of that on our page FUE hair transplant.
An overview of the price of hair transplant surgery
- With increasing prices in the market, hair transplantation surgery has obviously gone high cost wise. Depending on your case, you can go consult the doctor to find out how much it will charge you.
- Various online hair transplant price calculators are there that can help you get an estimate on how much will the procedure cost you. Maybe you feel that the new phone or some new investment is better than a hair transplant. Therefore, but trust us- you will have a different story to tell within two to three months itself as this will be the best gift you would give to yourself.
- You can see by yourself, the Hair Transplant results of people who invested in their hair transplant and life have given them back. Nothing better than a package of compliments, those likes on Facebook or constant running confidence.
What is the success rate of a hair transplant?
If you feel you are satisfied with the answer, then do let us know through your comments. We will be happy to give you complete information in case you need more help, call us on +91-7798 022 622.
Thank you for reading!