Male Hair Loss
Should I use Minoxidil for hair loss
It’s always better to get your hair checkup during your initial stages and to start with the treatments to face fewer problems.
Let’s talk about 10 points as to why we experience hair loss:
- Lack of poor nutrition level in the body.
- Medical issues like thyroid problems, gynecological problems like PCOD
- Sudden weight loss due to physical stress.
- Having steroids for increasing muscle in the body.
- Excess intake of vitamin A deficiency.
- Hormonal imbalance in the body.
- Using styling products.
Hair loss and hair thinning are the major problems among teenagers and the adult crowd. As they experience hair loss, they start goggling and start with minoxidil usage without knowing the importance of the medications and why one should consume this medication. As nowadays the internet is very easily accessible so everyone does not feel important to meet a dermatologist and to get the skin or hairs checked.
Minoxidil is a US FDA approved a drug which works well for pattern baldness and hair thinning in both men and women. This medication is having few side effects also, and which remain uncleared to the over the counter medication takers. They just pick the medications and with just half knowledge they start using this medication. It’s very important to know the effects and how to deal with the medications. It’s so much seen, during hair shedding periods everyone starts panicking as they don’t know about this phase in details. So let’s talk about hair shedding in details.
Let’s talk about 5 hair shedding facts:
- Hair shedding is temporary.
- Hair shedding is a good sign which shows that the medication is working on you well.
- After hair shedding, new hairs grow back.
- Just last for about 3 months or so.
- It may stop before also, normally shed 50 to 100 hairs.
I hope I have given you the complete information about how and when to use this product. In case you are still having any doubts then you can call us at +91-7888091119, we will be happy to help you.
" Correction of physical appearance and making it aesthetically perfect is not a mere status issue, its about making your soul comfortable in your body "
-Dr. Dhananjay Chavan